Those who deny God’s existence must invent explanations for the origin of life on earth.
- Life on earth spontaneously willed itself into existence out of nothing.
- The inert elements that comprise the universe inadvertently spawned life on earth through a series of random events.
- Life existed elsewhere in the universe, blew to earth on cosmic winds, and subsequently evolved mindlessly.
- Life existed in a parallel universe and appeared on earth through a time or space warp.
- Someone other than God created life on earth, i.e., aliens.
- The world is unreal. We are living in a giant computer simulation created by aliens, i.e., a matrix.