What goes into a man's mouth does not make him 'unclean,' but what comes out of his mouth that is what makes him 'unclean.'
Matthew 15:11 (NIV)
The truth about the mouth:
(1) It is the vehicle that gives voice to what is in your heart.
(2) It is misused – sometimes it blesses and worships and sometimes it curses.
(3) The Word warns against evil use of it.
(4) No man can tame it.
How to overcome offensive language!
(1) We need to QUALIFY our consumption.
(2) We need to CONTROL our output.
(3) Not only do we need to control our output, we must STOP it.
(4) We need to TESTIFY about God’s love for us.