FREE SERMON DOWNLOADS
- Wedding- Cassidy and Fabio
- Sermon by Gavin Paynter on 30 September 2023
- Synopsis: The Bible opens and closes with a wedding.
It starts with the marriage of the very father and mother of the human race.
It ends with the spiritual marriage of Jesus and his bride.
- Revelation 2v12-17
- Sermon by Gavin Paynter on 24 September 2023
- Synopsis: So far, we have looked at:
Ephesus: the doctrinally astute church which had left its first love.
Smyrna: the persecuted, poor – but spiritually rich church.
Now we will examine:
- WILL YOU ENDURE
- Sermon by Lynne van Wyk on 17 September 2023
- Synopsis: As Christians we have a race to run.
We need to persevere until we reach the finishing post.
We must count the cost before we enter the race.
Many begin the race but fall away before the end.
- Suffering - Part 3
- Sermon by Ken Paynter on 10 September 2023
- Synopsis: 10 ways in which God uses suffering.
God uses Suffering to motivate us to change.
God uses Suffering to teach us obedience.
God uses Suffering to accomplish His purposes.
God uses Suffering to.....
- Revelation 2v8-11
- Sermon by Gavin Paynter on 3 September 2023
- Synopsis: The name Smyrna may have been taken from the ancient Greek word for myrrh, smýrna, (Strabo, Stephanus of Byzantium) which was the chief export of the city in ancient times.
Myrrh is bitter to.....
- The Road to Damascus
- Sermon by Johnray Rennie on 28 August 2023
- Synopsis: With each appearance on the journey to Damascus, the revelation of Jesus grows clearer.
- Barnabas Son of encouragement - Part 2
- Sermon by Gavin Paynter on 20 August 2023
- Synopsis: The word “mentor” is defined as “a wise and trusted counselor or teacher.”
Scripture gives us numerous examples of mentoring. A disciple is someone who follows a mentor, role model or.....
- Revelation 2v4-7
- Sermon by Gavin Paynter on 13 August 2023
- Synopsis: 4 Nevertheless I have this against you, that you have left your first love.
5 Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and.....